The two highest ranked teams in each group will qualify for A-playoff. Teams ranked third and fourth will qualify for the B-playoff. In group A and group C, the fifth ranked team will be out of the competition. For the A-playoff the group winners will be ranked 1-4, second placed teams will be ranked 5-8. Ranking between teams from different groups will be based on the DSC. The same principles will be applied in the B-playoff.
Best ranked team after the group stage has the hammer in the playoff games, play yellow stones and practice first. Sheets are determined by the Tournament Director.
1. SUI Jäggi/Pfister (1st group A, DSC: 190,6)
2. DEN Wiksten/Wiksten (1st group B, DSC: 274,9)
3. SWE Sundberg/Magnusson (1st group D, DSC: 436,1)
4. SWE Westman/Ahlberg (1st group C, DSC: 464,5)
5. SWE Vermelin/Wingfors (2nd group B, DSC: 234,2)
6. NOR Rønning/Brænden (2nd group C, DSC: 289,8)
7. POL Rybicka/Dzikowski (2nd group D, DSC: 296,9)
8. DEN Lander/Holtermann (2nd group A, DSC: 323,3)
Winner of A-Quarter 1 plays winner of A-Quarter 4. Winner of A-Quarter 2 plays winner of A-Quarter 3. – Losers of the quarters are out of the competition.
Winners of the semifinals plays Final. Losers of the semifinals plays Bronze game.
9. NOR Cunningham/Linneberg (3rd group D, DSC: 244,4)
10. SWE Åhlström/Norin (3rd group A, DSC: 246,8)
11. DEN Jalo/Søe (3rd group C, DSC: 382,3)
12. NOR Nordhagen/Nordhagen (3rd group B, DSC: 476,3)
13. POL Bylina/Nowakowski (4th group C, DSC: 159,8)
14. POL Nogly/Stych (4th group B, DSC: 221,4)
15. SWE Norrbelius/Linander (4th group A, DSC: 410,3)
16. DEN Jensen/Berger (4th group D, DSC: 525,6)
Winner of B-Quarter 1 plays winner of B-Quarter 4. Winner of B-Quarter 2 plays winner of B-Quarter 3. Losers of the quarters are out of the competition
Winners of the B-semifinals plays B-Final. Losers of the B-semifinals are out.